Monday 29 August 2011

Quarter of a Cent-Cherry


Name: Quarter of a Cent-Cherry
Collection: OPI 25th Anniversary Collection

Colour: Very Deep Red

Coats: 2

Pros: A dark and dramatic red that goes on super smooth and turns out just as it looks in the bottle. I love the witty name that highlights OPI’s 25 year anniversary. This shade definitely remains one of my favourites because of its sexy and classic look.

Cons: Can look quite severe on some skin tones. Difficult to remove as it stains nails and fingers. I did find that it chipped a little along the tips but for the most part this colour lasted a long time.


2 comments:

  1. I love the rich red colour, it is so classic! I also like Off With Her Red from the Alice In Wonderland collection.I wish these colours did not have to be discontinued :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Nailbird (I love that name). I am also so sad that Alice and Wonderland had to be discontinued, I loved Mad As A Hatter!

    ReplyDelete