Thursday 22 December 2011

Save Me!


Name: Save Me!



Collection: Nicki Minaj Collection

Colour: Silver Glitter with Thin, Multi-coloured Confetti

Coats: 2

Pros: This glitter is so glitzy and fabulous! I have never seen confetti glitter in an OPI polish before so this was a new and exciting take on glitter for me. I was surprised at how well it covered my nails as OPI has been making quite a few glitters lately that I can only use as a top coat.

Cons: I dislike the texture that the confetti leaves as it is rough and gets caught on clothing causing chips. Like “Metallic 4 Life” this Nicki polish also chips along the nail tips pretty quickly, yet is difficult to remove.

Similar shades: The only similar polish I can think of is Muppet’s “Rainbow Connection” as it uses silver and multicolour glitter, only with bigger circles instead of confetti and less coverage.


This is a sample colour provided by OPI

2 comments: