Thursday 23 February 2012

ASK Cosmetics: Oh So Aubergine


Name: Oh So Aubergine

Collection: Nailwear

Colour: Deep, Glossy Grape Purple

Coats: 1

Pros: I really love this thick, easy to apply formula! The brush holds the perfect amount of polish and allows for great precision. After just one coat I had a beautiful, glossy finish with full coverage. I didn’t have any problems with dulling or chips in the few days that I wore it. The colour came out a rich purple that wasn’t too bright and loud yet not too dark purple.

Cons: I have nothing bad to say for this one actually, it was great!

Similar Shades: This ASK polish is similar to OPI’s “Pamplona Purple” but a bit darker so it’s almost identical to “Honk If You Love OPI”

This is a sample colour provided by ASK Nailwear! If you would like to order some of their products, check out their website: http://www.askcosmetics.com/index.htm


1 comment:

  1. Very rich colour! I love the one coat coverage as it is usually the second coat that causes smudges for me. Thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete