Saturday 12 May 2012

Call Me Gwen-ever


Name: Call Me Gwen-ever

Collection: Spider Man

Colour: Orange

Coats: 2

Pros: The name is cute and the coral undertones go with more skin types than the yellow undertones of most orange polishes.

Cons: This polish appears more red in the picture but it is actually kind of a dirty orange. Its nothing special and there are better orange polishes out there so I wouldn’t waste my time on this one.

Similar Shades: I prefer an orange like “Are We There Yet?” that has softer coral accents. For an even more vibrant orange than this polish thoug, you should try “A Roll in the Hague” from the Holland Collection.


Colour provided by OPI

3 comments:

  1. I kind of like this colour but I agree that it is not the most exciting colour in this collection. It's nice to see your honest review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like A Roll in the Hague. It looks awesome with OPI Fly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jim, loved your stamped polish, looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete