Tuesday 6 September 2011

Grand Canyon Sunset


Name: Grand Canyon Sunset

Collection: Classic Collection

Colour: Dusty, Rosy Coral

Coats: Was opaque after 1 coat but I applied 2 for a lasting effect

Pros: This rosy shade is great for adding warmth to pale skin. It’s creamy consistency is easy to apply and goes on completely opaque while a hint of shimmer that adds dimension.

Cons: Loved the colour the only thing bad is that I broke a huge part of my nail off while wearing it, but at least the colour keeps my nails looking fancy!

Similar Shades: “Suzi Sells Sushi by the Seashore” is a paler rose but also has the same light hint of sparkle. “Tropical Punch” is a deeper rose without the sparkle or creamy finish.

1 comment:

  1. lovely color. definitely something my mom would love, maybe i'll pick this one up for her!

    ReplyDelete