Saturday 10 September 2011

Ski Teal We Drop


Name: Ski Teal We Drop

Collection: Swiss Collection

Colour: Dark Teal Creme

Coats: 2

Pros: A fun, strong colour that is my go to blue. It goes great with my pale skin and I love the sophisticated look of its glossy finish.

Cons: A lot of people with darker skin tones or yellow undertones dislike how this colour looks on them. Also it had a long drying time and turned my nails and fingers blue when I tried to remove it.

Similar Shades: OPI “Cuckoo for This Color” is a sparkly turquoise and “Dating a Royal” is also glossy but is more blue.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour it looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shade, it's perfect for the fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my fav deep teal cream. I don't seem to have any staining problems from it. However, I always use a really good base coat. I hydrate my nails tons as well which seems since I have been doing that, I get next to no staining anymore from dark shades...or it could be a change in me from some medications I am on.

    ReplyDelete