Tuesday 20 September 2011

Honk If You Love OPI


Name: Honk If You Love OPI

Collection: Touring America

Colour: Dark Grape Purple

Coats: 2

Pros: Great quality brush makes this high gloss colour easy to apply. Nice for people looking for a dynamic dark shade that is not your typical black.

Cons: I was disappointed to find that this polish dulled over time and wore away at the tips. Sometimes this dramatic purple shade looks too dark and can appear black.

Similar Shades: OPI "Lincoln Park After Dark" is also a deep purple but has more prominent wine undertones. OPI "Siberian Nights" is really close to "Honk If You Love OPI"

This is a sample colour provided by OPI

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I awarded you with the Classic Beauty Blog Award! I love your blog :)
    You can view the award here: http://addictedtoopi.blogspot.com/2011/09/classic-beauty-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not buy this one and the really dark brown one in the fall line up. I have enough dark shades that look almost black. Nothing spoke to me about this shade. If it was a dark duochrome or had micro shimmer in it, I would have given it a hard look.

    ReplyDelete