Wednesday 26 October 2011

Pepe's Purple Passion



Name: Pepe's Purple Passion

Collection: 2011 Holiday Muppets Collection

Colour: Deep Purple with Glassy Fuchsia Flecks

Coats: 2

Pros: I love purple so I was really excited when I saw this in the bottle; I was even happier when it looked exactly the same on my nails. Unfortunately, my camera didn’t pick up the lovely glassy flecks that make this a perfect of combination of polish and glitter. This was refreshing (for my nails and my nail polish remover!) after the many glitters in this collection. Finally, I was pleasantly surprised to see that it didn’t stain my nails and fingers.

Cons: A little streaky for the first coat and quite difficult to control on the second so I needed do some touching up.

Similar Shades: “We’ll Always Have Paris” and “Mrs. O'Leary's Bbq” are similar shades that are glossy crèmes without the sparkle.

Colour provided by OPI

No comments:

Post a Comment