Wednesday 2 November 2011

Animal-istic



 Name: Animal-istic

Collection: 2011 Holiday Muppets Collection


Colour: Shimmery Reddish Pink

Coats: 2

Pros: This colour is an interesting mix of pink and red with a hint of shimmer. I like it because it is a toned down red for those times when you don’t want something too bold. The shimmer is subtle, but just enough to add a little glam.

Cons: It was a little bit streaky and sparse as I applied the first coat so it took a couple of dips in the bottle.

Similar Shades: “Come To Poppy” is also a super fun shimmer that is more pink than red. “Big Hair Big Nails” is a similar red shade in a high gloss jelly, without the shimmer.


Colour provided by OPI

3 comments:

  1. Really nice colour! Not too loud but makes a statement!
    It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the muppets collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried this yet, I thought it'd be too harsh on my skin tone, but I might try it out soon after seeing it on you!

    ReplyDelete