Monday 6 February 2012

Vampsterdam


Name: Vampsterdam

Collection: Holland 2012

Colour: Deep Plum With a Hint of Shimmer

Coats: 3+

Pros: This is a great colour for a night out or to add a bold flair to your look. The polish went on nicely but it took three coats and touch-ups.

Cons: I was disappointed to find that after only one day this polish started to rub off. I also had this problem with the old OPI Suede collection.
Similar Shades: This is very similar to “Midnight in Moscow” or you can wear the infamous “Lincoln Park After Dark” that is similar but with more purple undertones instead of burgundy.



This is a sample colour provided by OPI!

1 comment:

  1. Looks very dramatic and edgy! I will put this one on my wish list! I really like Lincoln Park after Dark so I am looking forward to trying this one.

    ReplyDelete