Wednesday 2 May 2012

Number One Nemisis


Name: Number One Nemisis

Collection: Spiderman Collection

Colour: Pewter grey with dark green and gold micro-glitter, and a greenish gold iridescent finish

Coats: 2

Pros: This is a really complex and multi-dimensional polish with glitter, iridescence and a sort of badass gun metal base. The formula was opaque after two coats and lasted a long time!

Cons: This polish looked to have more sparkle in the bottle but it was a little more dull one the nail. Also when I removed it, little speckles of glitter were a bit difficult to remove.

Similar shades: “My Private Jet” and "Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous"




     
This is a sample colour provided by OPI 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! :) I agree, it looked gorgeous in the bottle, I wish it looked just as nice on the nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is nice, I haven't paid much attention to this collection but I might pick this one up!

    ReplyDelete