Tuesday 29 May 2012

OPI Ginger Lily Hand and Body Lotion


Name: OPI Ginger Lily Hand and Body Lotion


Collection: Avojuice Skin Quenchers


Colour: Light pink cream that goes on clear


Pros: I really like this moisturizer and its scent is fruity and refreshing without being overpowering. The formula is lightweight so it is great for summer months, it spreads easily and the pump dispenses just enough. Finally, the cream doesn’t leave a greasy or oily reside, but just enough moisture to make your skin silky smooth. I would definitely recommend this product!


Cons: In my opinion, this moisturizer does not smell like ginger or lily but instead strawberries. The name led me to expect a more spicy and floral scent instead of a fruity one. I still really like the scent but just keep in mind that it is rather strong so lingers for a while. Also, this comes in a 6.6 fluid oz. bottle but since this is also a body lotion I would rather have more in the bottle.

Product provided by OPI

2 comments:

  1. I Have never tried anything else from OPI, apart from polishes. This cream sounds like great quality!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Alex, I tend to think polish when I think OPI. Great to know their are other products out there. I would love to try this lotion.

    ReplyDelete