Wednesday 6 June 2012

I’m All Ears


Name: I’m All Ears


Collection: OPI Vintage Minnie Mouse Collection


Colour: Bright magenta jelly-ish polish with shimmery pink and purple glassy fleck glitter


Coats: 3


Pros: This polish was fantastic and it is definitely one of my new favourites! It goes on smoothly and evens out nicely for a great finish that is shiny and complex. I love magenta shades because they combine purple, pink and red for those days when I’m feeling indecisive. Finally, the glassy flecks suspended in this jelly like formula add another dimension to the polish and look amazing when the light hits them.


Cons: Yes we have all seen this colour before from OPI and about every other nail polish brand so it isn’t unique. Also its formula was still a little sheer after 2 coats so I had to use 3 but I was impressed with how fast it dried!


Similar Shades: OPI Muppets “Meep, Meep, Meep” has a similar look but is just a little more red while “Ladies and Magenta-men” is lighter. If you want a magenta with even more bling, then try OPI’s “DS Extravagance”
Polish provided by OPI

5 comments:

  1. I love this shade! It's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely colour and your nails look so good :) and I love the name ha ha

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color :)
    It's so cute!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your lovely comment:)

    ReplyDelete