Saturday 19 May 2012

Do You Lilac It?


Name: Do You Lilac It? 

Collection:

Colour: Pastel Lilac Purple Creme

Coats: 1-2

Pros: Do I Lilac it? I Love it! This is one of my favourite polishes and I can’t believe I haven’t reviewed it yet! It is super easy to apply and its bright lilac colour looks great on any skin tone. This polish does not need a top coat because (as you can see in the pictures) it already has a high shine. It is especially lovely in the spring and summer seasons for both manicures and pedicures.

Cons: I don’t remember ever having problems with this polish in the past but it was a bit gummy this time. I have had it for nearly 2 years though and it’s nearly all gone so I’m guessing that’s why.

Similar Shades: This polish is pretty unique as OPI most makes darker, glitterier purples but if you use a white base coat and a few layers of “Care to Danse” from the New York Ballet Collection, you can create a lighter purple that is similar to “Do You Lilac It?”

7 comments:

  1. I love this shade, beautiful and feminine. It is one of my all time favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous purple!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shade :) Your nails look great, love the shape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I love hearing your opinions! This is definitely one of OPI's best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's pretty - I do love a pastel nails!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO PRETTY COLOR! LOVE IT!
    FOLLOWING XOXO EWA

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you are now a follower, loved your recent post and the beautiful pics of the children, so cute:)

    ReplyDelete